Fourth entry: My favorite food

 

I'm not very into enjoying food every day, but sometimes I like to eat something special, especially when I'm with family or Friends, I'm usually not crafty, and I like to try new flavors, so I enjoy all kinds of flavors, from a vegetable stew, even a piece of well prepared meat. I believe that it is essential to have adequate nutrition to be able to be balanced in what one eats, that's why I try to eat a little of everything, In summary, supply my body with the nutrients it needs.

Anyway, I always appreciate my mom's cooking, since I don't live with her, and when I go to her house she always cooks delicious things for me, sometimes he surprises me with vegetarian food, when you want to be a vegetarian, but this passes quickly lol, other days cook stews with meat, but he always wants to try a new cooking récipe, that, usually get from the internet, or from your old recipe notebooks.

In any case, for my, a perfect meal is the that combines many vegetables, colors, textures and flavors, it does not matter if it is of any particular nationality, I like to feel diversity in the flavors. The only vegetables that I don't like very much are “green beans” and beet, but with effort, I eat them…



Comentarios

  1. i really like different types of vegetables in a plate, but I don't agree with you as for the beet, it is my favorite

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I don't like green beans much either, but I love beets, raw or cooked and with lots of lemon

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares