First entry: a country I'd like to visit

 I would like to visit Italy because I think it is one of the countries with the greatest architectural heritage. Cities like Rome and Florence concentrate architectural works that have been admired and studied by the whole world and have served as inspiration for many architects. Venice is also a place that I would like to visit, in that city many cultural and artistic activities are carried out, such as the architecture biennial, where every year the artistic and architectural works of the world's leading architects are concentrated.

I would like to visit Italy on the date that the architecture biennial is celebrated in Venice, to take advantage of going and participating in the events that will take place there. Although there is no fixed date, for the year 2021 it should be between the months of June and November.

I would also like to draw the most iconic buildings in Italy, such as the Colosseum, the baroque churches and some statues of Rome. In Florence I would like to draw the duomo of the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Baptistery of San Juan. In Venice I would like to draw the Basília de San Marcos and the Ducal Palace.

If time is enough, I would like to visit Milan, since, at present, it is considered the design capital of the world.

I hope I can make this trip!



Comentarios

  1. the architecture, the food, the people and all of italy is so special and unique that makes me wanna go and stay there forever, definitely is a beautiful place to go!.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The best place to appreciate architecture

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It must be very exciting to go to an architecture biennial on a country that have a few of the most iconic buildings of the world

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The Basilica of San Marcos is very beautiful and a great challenge to draw too. I wish you luck!!

    ResponderBorrar

  5. Hello Fernando, I see that we have the same country of interest to visit, it is a very necessary country to see the beautiful architecture that is in it. I hope you can make this trip and visit each of the places you mention.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares