Sixth entry: English language challenges

 

It has been a good course, I have been able to practice English. I think the problem has been that the time has not been enough to dedicate more hours in practice, many subjects that require too many tasks for the house. Even so, I feel that I have practiced in a good way. Even though I have a lot to improve, especially for my lack of vocabulary, That affects me in being able to convey an idea clearly. For the same, I think, my pronunciation is not the best, clearly I must try to practice more. Especially, because English is very important for all disciplines, there is a lot of information in English, that, if one does not know the language, you are left without knowing that information.

In this last time, i've been trying to listen to series in English so I can train my ear, which has helped me understand how much I still have to practice. Because, I also know that if you don't practice the language, generally, it is forgotten, for this, it is very important to constantly keep reading or listening to English. Anyway, i want to devise some method that allows me, little by little, memorize vocabulary to improve my ability to interact, why has it happened to me, especially in travel, i can't have an interesting conversation with another person who speaks English, since my vocabulary is very simple.

So the task is to be able to practice to the fullest, for, instead of forgetting, be able to expand my, (poor) knowledge of English. Because I also assume that my low level of English is because, simply, I have not spent enough time to learn. I hope that in the future change this, and improve my English in a big way, in other words, prioritize this, if I do not do it, I can never learn the language as well as I have wanted!



Comentarios

  1. i listening series in english too, i think is a good way to learn and practice the language, and is easy and funny way to do it.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares