Second entry: Music

 

Music is very important to my life, in general, I listen to all kinds of music. I have a style of music for each activity that I do, to study, classical music, for work out electronic music and for parties reggetón, or whatever, but music should never be missing in my life.

Of course, I have preferences, with that style of music that never ceases to amaze me, like classical music, and especially, compositions for string instruments, such as the piano and the violin. In my playlist can never be absent Rachmaninoff piano concerts, or Chopin noturnal ones. Óperas I also listen to, but not usually, but when I listen to them, Carmen by Bizet or someone by Puccini or Verdi cannot be absent, great composers who are admired to this day.

I think I developed this taste in music as a child, since I studied piano very Young. I remember at that time I hated it, but now i love him and now I miss not having time to practice. Sometimes i do, but far away. I hope to change this!

Comentarios

  1. wow! I love classical music!.... my taste for classical music began when I started dancing ballet
    ...I think having to work with that kind of music makes one appreciate it differently

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's amazing how classical music has managed to influence so many musicians. I can recommend you two progressive discs that, despite not being purely classical music, the influence is evident in the composition... Close To Tthe Edge (1972) and Selling England By The Pound (1973). I hope you can enjoy and love them as much as I do. <3

    att: Joaco c:

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares