Fifth entry: I would like to work in the future

It's hard to think of a future job for me, I come from a career that I did not like very much, but that I worked several years in it. I studied auditor accountant first, but I realized that it wasn't what I wanted, after much meditating, i decided that I should change my focus and focus on architecture.

I'm still not sure what I do or what job I could have in the future, I studied some options, but it all depends on the opportunities they give along the way. Today I really like topics related to theory and history, subjects that generally don't have many job opportunities, but they are topics that I enjoy and I like to learn from them, so now I'm focused on learning as much as possible from it. I also know that these subjects, with a more "normal" job they will be difficult to study, for the same reason, today has been an opportunity to focus on it.

If they gave me a choice, i think i would combine having my own business with some research or academic activity, but I know this is too much to ask, since, generally, or is it one thing or the other, but it is very difficult to do both. Anyway, i think i am capable of doing different types of work, on the one hand mathematical issues or related to laws, and on the other hand, more theoretical or reflective activities… yes, I am very scattered!! I have always liked to learn a little about everything, I think that at some point things come together and help to face things in a better way…What comes I will try to do my best!




Comentarios

  1. Its great to know you have a varieties of options, one never knows what the future will bring. What ever you decide to do I know you will do it well.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares