Third entry: Series or movies

 

One of the last series that I have seen and I liked is "Succession". This series is about the story of a very powerful family that owns many media-related businesses. In some web pages it is said that this series is inspired by a family, which owns the FOX television network. I find this series very interesting because it shows a facet of the characters, which, in general, is not seen very much on televisión. In this series, very human characters are shown, who make mistakes, with very personal characteristics, and I think these are the characteristics of the series, which have made it win several awards. Another factor, which I personally believe, has been successful, is the aesthetic and visual proposal, since it shows a lot of luxury, typical of the context of the story, but this is done very subtle and without incurring excesses, that in other series, these things are tools to get more audience, but in "Succession", this is not necessary, because good characters steal all importance.

I have not finished watching this series yet, since the last chapters of the second season are not available on the page on which I was watching it, but as soon as I have the opportunity I will continue watching it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares